Property Q&A in Salem>Question Details

Chris Stewart, Real Estate Pro in Salem, OR

How do I change the pictures in my listing? The MLS has already been changed days ago. I emailed Trulia help

Asked by Chris Stewart, Salem, OR Mon Jun 1, 2009

desk and have not received an answer. Thank you .

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1059523666-2225-Trade-St-SE-S…

Answers

2
Chris: Sometimes the IDX technology is a little slow -- or non-existent on some sites. If you want to upload photos on your own listing, here is the following sequence on Trulia:

From your top right "My Trulia" dropdown, choose "Listings". From your list of properties, directly under the photo, click "Edit Listing Details". From there, choose "Listing Photos". You will get a page asking to "Browse" for photos. Locate the photo you want to upload (you can upload more than one at a time, but that takes awhile on Trulia and can confuse). Click "Upload" and you should have a photo on your listing. Add additional photos and then reorder them to your heart's content.

Hope this helps. Best of luck selling your house! :-) ~~ Bobby
Well this is an issue. Look at how Trulia gets your listings. Are you having them pulled by another service and than placed at Trulia? Is it a direct feed? Is it form postlets or listhub? The bottom line is somebody has to take responsibility for updating the info. As a matter of fact all agents are responsible for making sure their data is accurate and fresh and the sites have a responsibility to consumers to make sure they do not display old data or bad info.

This brings up a good point about ownership of the information, agency, and responsibility to consumers. Hopefully Trulia will get on this and help you to get it updated. Not the first time this has happened!

Best wishes Chris;

Dirk
Web Reference: http://www.calldirk.com