Property Q&A in Encino>Question Details

Jeffrey Barak, Home Buyer in 91356

How do I buy this listing? Is there an Agent I am supposed to speak with?

Asked by Jeffrey Barak, 91356 Thu Jun 21, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hello Jeffery,

As you know this property is unavailable, but I am sure that another one will pop up you are interested in purchasing.

1. So your first step is getting an agent that is professional and easy to work with that is familiar with short sales (Seller is short on their loan and market price is lower than the seller's loan amount), REO properties (Bank Owned) and Standard sales (Seller Owned).

2. Then you will need to get pre-approved for a loan to purchase a home.

3. Once you are pre-approved for a loan, your agent will show you homes within your loan's price and your loan's standards.

4. When you and your agent find another property, you will have your agent discuss with the listing agent about the possibility of purchasing a home.

After reviewing the listing, I noticed you are looking for a 2 bedroom condo in Encino. As you know this property is no longer available, there's another REO (Bank owned property) under 230k on Lindley that's a 2 bedroom condo. If you are interested in viewing this property or others, feel free to give me a call at 818-447-1024. I would appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

JoAnna Selby
Prudential California Realty ~
13103 Ventura Blvd., Suite A
Studio City, CA 91604
818.447.1024 Direct
818.985.1690 Fax
Hello Jeffrey,

I'm Flora Martin with Keller Williams Realty and I've been in this business for 25 years. I would be glad to assist you in buying a condo, may it be a bank owned property like this one. If you'd like to see it or have any other real estate needs or questions, please give me a call on my cell at (310) 403-3324. I'd be glad to answer your questions and assist you as best as I can.

Flora Martin
Luxury Division
Mobile: (310)403-3324
Fax: (818)380-5272
DRE#: 01868143
My team can work around your schedule to get you in to see the condo.
When buying a condo unit it is very important to get all the information possible about the financial health of the association and what restrictions there may be. We are very experienced in the twists and turns of purchasing a condo and protective of our clients. I'd you would like to interview me about what we do and how we do it, call Marsia at 818-708-0484 or email
Marsia Powers
Pinnacle Estate Properties
Encino Office
That property is no longer on the market. It is best to speak to an agent to represent you exclusively. There are a few others available on that street.

It looks like this listing is not yet available for sale yet, I be more than happy to explain to you the process in purchasing Bank Owned Homes like this one. I can be reached at 310-598-3350 or my website is

Claudia Hansen
Keller Williams Realty Westside
Who you choose to represent you is entirely up to you. If you would like to contact me I can help you with getting you the vital information you will need in order to purchase this property. I can be reached at 818-453-9166 - My website is

I look forward to hearing from you.
You would want to speak with your own real estate agent to advise you in the process of purchasing a property.

If you are in need of one I would love to be of assistance. You can email me at as that is the fastest way for me to usually respond.

Tammy Hunt
Nelson Shelton & Associates
DRE# 01275416