glendunlap27…, Home Buyer in Charleston, SC

How do I arrange a showing of this property?

Asked by glendunlap2718, Charleston, SC Wed Oct 31, 2012

I am interested in buying

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3098807608--Kenyon-St-Char…

Answers

5
Hello Mr. Dunlap,

You can see the home easily, with any Realtor that you feel comfortable with. If you are buying I would suggest using someone with an ABR® Designation because we are trained to make sure the buyer understand everything throughout the process and want you to get the best deal amongst other things we are trained. Again it really is who you feel comfortable with so call one agent or three and see who you click with because you want a good relationship with your Realtor® as you will be working with him/her throughout the whole process.

Brian Walsh
Glen - I did a little research on this property because I do not see it listed in our MLS as an available property for sale. The address is 833 Kenyon Street Charleston, SC 29407. It was sold in July 2012 at a Master In Equity foreclosure sale to the bank. According to our MLS records, FNMA then listed the property and it sold on October 15, 2012 for $125,000. That doesn’t mean it isn’t for sale, it’s just not being advertised as so in our MLS system. I have active foreclosure and short sale MLS searches on my website below, and experience in both types of sales – they are quite different animals.
Good Afternoon Glen,
I am with Carolina One Real Estate and would be happy to arrange to show you the property you asked about. Just email me: jwilson@carolinaone.com or give me a call: 843 870-7612
I look forward to hearing from you.
John
This property is easy to show. Recently showed it to one of my clients. It is a nice home needs a little TLC and in a very convenient location. Call me 843-270-7667. I can show you this or any other home in the area that you would like to see. I can also email you a list of available properties. Hope to hear from you soon. Chris Garvin cgarvin63@gmail.com
I would love to show you this property. Please give me a call at 843-729-2374.