Property Q&A in South River>Question Details

Claudia Bece…, Home Buyer in New Jersey

How dare you. I purchased this home in August 2007 for $244,700 not 24k like you are advertising.

Asked by Claudia Becerra, New Jersey Wed Dec 31, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/South_River/sold/2106…

Answers

6
Cllaudia,

You are coming across as though this was a premeditated attempt to slander you and your property...........It's a typo....a mistake....an accident....something that can be corrected and not something to get all worked up about.......CHILL
Claudia,

The information on Trulia comes from records recorded in the County clerks office when you purchaed the home. Obviously someone missed a zero somewhere when entering the information. Contact your county clerks office and see if they can fix the problem. If you look at the posting on Trulia it clearly says the source was "public records".

Trulia DID NOT "post" the wrong number intentionally, it came from what's on file with the county.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Looks like someone missed a zero! Lighten up Claudia! It is New years Eve!!

I am sure that the professionals here at Trulia are working on this to correct the missplaced zero as we speak... uh, type.

Happy New Year.
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF. EVERYTHING CAN BE CORRECTED.
Hi Claudia,
Trulia is a very "friendly" site. Don't assume that this was done in any way, shape, or form to devalue your home purchase or to cause you any harm.
Since I see this is your first posting, hang around awhile and you will see what a great community this is!
The way to correct this mistake is to post a question to Trulia's staff and ask them to correct it.
Have a happy new year!
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Hi Claudia,

Please simmer down. This appears to be a typing error only. I'm not sure where the typo slipped in as I can confirm your purchase amount correctly at three different tax sites. So any of the RE professionals here on Trulia can and will do their due diligence and immediately see that that reported sales price is incorrect.

This is a simple mistake only and not a conspiracy to lower the value of your home :-)

Jacobus "Jack" Vollenberg
RE Appraiser/RE Sales Associate
Vollenberg Appraisers/ERA Statewide Realty
Vollenberg@iname.co