Property Q&A in Powell>Question Details

Rick, Other/Just Looking in Powell, TN

How could I get the property address? Very interested and would like more info on this property.

Asked by Rick, Powell, TN Sun Feb 21, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3002069413--Schroeder-Rd-P…

Answers

2
Rick,

What you have seen on Trulia is a notice of default or foreclosure posted by Realty Trac which is a reporting service. Realty Trac takes information from public records and provides it by subscription to its members who have registered and agreed to pay a fee for the information. What you see on Trulia is an abbreviated report from Realty Trac in order to entice you to sign up for their service.

It is unlikely that you will be able to buy this house for the price posted on Trulia. That is the amount of a default and has no relationship to the value of the property. The house may be offered for sale at a later date but it will most likely be listed with a Realtor and priced at a price that reflects the market price for the area.

If you are serious about buying a house, you need to align yourself with a full-time, experienced local Realtor who can help you to find the house that meets your needs. Your Realtor can help you to learn about the current market conditions, realistic house prices, loan qualifications, negotiating strategy, escrow management, inspections and everything else that goes into the purchase of a home.
I have the address if you like. Drop me an e-mail with your e-mail and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Best Wishes,
Bob Evridge
Dream Facilitator

REALTOR®, Broker, e-PRO,GRI
Hop Bailey Co.
310 Forest Park Blvd
Knoxville, TN 37919
"The Extra Mile Is Never Extra"
865-660-0198 DIRECT
865-684-4899 FAX
MailTo:Bob@BobEvridge.com
http://www.BobEvridge.com