Juanita Schu…, Home Buyer in Lake Arrowhead, CA

How come only two pictures? Is this a foreclosure or short sale? What is the view? Is this home really new - has it never been occupied?

Asked by Juanita Schuster, Lake Arrowhead, CA Mon Jun 13, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3050704979-28464-Fresh-Spring-Lane-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3050704979-28464-Fresh-Spring…

Answers

5
Hi, this property is near tavern bay in Lake Arrowhead Woods. It was a bank owned home that was purchased by a contractor. He is in the process of completing a upscale full home remodel. The remodel will be completed the 28th of June. Home is priced well below current market at $399,000. to sell it within 30 days. If you are interested in seeing the property, please call me at 909-684-9410. Thanks. Stan Phelps, RE/MAX Lakeside
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 13, 2011
I'd like to get some info on these homes as well.
good morning and thank you for your inquiry about this house for sale.

it is brand new. the entire development of about 40 homes went into foreclosure. one company bought the whole complex and has completed the homes and have them ready to sell.
great value as they're priced as a foreclosure, but are not.. they are ready to go.
some of the houses have nice views of the hill and creek behind the complex, some back up to Kuffel Cnyn Rd, so don't have a view. the ones with the stairs going up to the house.. are generally the ones that back up to the road, whereas the level-entry homes are the ones on the other side of the street that back up to the creek or hill...

would you like to schedule a time to visit or would you like us to email you similar properties that are for sale?

thank you,
Sorry. I forgot to say that no, it has never been occupied. It is truly a new contruction.
This is a standard sale. I am not sure why there are so few pictures. It is a development of new homes. I have more pictures for the house at 28473 Fresh Sping if you would like to see those similar construction.) If you are interested, I will go by and take some pictures if that would help you. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

Thank you for contacting us!
Bill and Charlene Bartholome