Debra Moran, Home Buyer in Rowlett, TX

How close is lake access?

Asked by Debra Moran, Rowlett, TX Sun Jul 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3072908995-110-Hob-O-The-Hill…

Answers

2
The Sherwood Subdivision POA Park and Boat Launch is located at the end of Sherwood Shores Dr. It is a little less than a half mile from Hob O The Hill St. Hob O The Hill is located in the middle of a peninsula. Of course, you will have neighbors nearby that have waterfront property, so depending on who you make friends with, you may have access to water even closer to you. I hope this information has been helpful. Give me a call at (903) 240-5385 or email me at chrissypollock@coldwellbankeradr.com and I would be happy to help you with this home or another home that meets your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.

Chrissy
I thank you for your reply since the other reply was worthless. I am looking to buy in January when my son gets back from Japan. We will be using a VA loan and this will be my vacation/retirement home..Can you tell me how big the POA area is and how much are yearly fees for the POA.
Debra Moran
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
Actually, I have looked in the Henderson County MLS, the Dallas MLS and the Tyler MLS and have not found this property listed. I checked the Cedar Creek Lake area map and there is no Hub O The World Street/Road/etc. listed on the map. There is a Rim O The Worls, but it is in Tool, not Gun Barrel City. I checked just under the address number, 110, and found nothing that even matches the photo on Trulia. Who ever listed this property has eityher made a mistake or does not have it listed in any MLS. Sorry I could not be of further help. If you get more info on this property, you can contact me at rsiemens@ColdwellBankerADR.com or call me at 972-989-2448.