Property Q&A in Kingston>Question Details

Joan Mcdonou…, Home Buyer in 14 Cranberry Road, W...

How can we see some pictures inside?

Asked by Joan Mcdonough, 14 Cranberry Road, Whitman Thu Jan 1, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071712321-15-Nelson-St-Kings…

Answers

3
Hi Joan,
Yes this can be frustrating at times but some sellers refuse to have interior pictures of their homes on the internet. I have noticed the home is in Mass. The question came through to Ulster county, New York! There is contact information for the listing realtor on the site and I bet she can assist you in getting more information and pictures to help you decide whether this home is something you might be interested in. You also might want to consider a buyers agent that can gather information for you and possibly weed out properties that you would consider unsuitable. Good luck in your home buying adventures. The interest rates are dropping and that gives you more buying power .
Hello Joan, (& Ralph!)
I am not a RE agent just a potential buyer like you. It is very frustrating when agents do not show at least one or two pics of the interior of a home. They do not realize that buyers do not appreciate making appointments to see a home unless they have a bit more info about the interior. We may have had to take a day off from work or traveled to see the home in question.Unless we are looking for a fixer upper we do not want to waste our time on a home who has a kitchen in dire need of repairs, a living room that's the size of a playpen, flooring that's stained or outdated or scratched etc.. If the only way we get this info is when we actually view it we may have wasted everyone's time not just our own. What are they hiding!? I refuse to even consider homes that show no interior pictures. All the agents out there should take this into consideration. You are doing the seller no favors.
Happy New Year Joan to you and your family. If you'd like to see this house, my sister is an agent in Ulster County. Please let me know and I will have her contact you.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com