Property Q&A in Salem>Question Details

calenda2013, Home Buyer in Salem, MA

How can i take a look on this condo? Essex Street #6, Salem MA 01970 $29,145

Asked by calenda2013, Salem, MA Fri Aug 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078848937--Essex-St-6-Sal…

Answers

2
Hi! Me again. This is listed as a foreclosure, and that is the price that the bank paid to get it back. That may not reflect the sale price, and I am still trying to determine if it has already sold. It appears that it may have, as I'm not finding that address listed anywhere yet as an active sale property.
hi susan
Thank you very much for yr replies. In fact I was trying to find that property again right now but ...it seems to be disappeared. Can't find anywhere in Trulia website today.It was there last night until 12 a.m.I'm not sure what happened with it.
Flag Sat Aug 11, 2012
I'm not sure where you're seeing that, but it sounds like an auction opening bid. Let me know where you're getting that information, and I'd be glad to find out more about it for you.