humanresourc…, Home Buyer in Trenton, NJ

How can I see this property? How does one go about seeing Foreclosed / Bank Owned Property?

Asked by humanresources19, Trenton, NJ Fri Jan 25, 2013

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Help the community by answering this question:


If you contact a local Realtor, thy can assist you with making an offer. Fannie Mae requires offers to be submitted through their onine portal.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 28, 2013
Ask your Realtor, I was able to locate the property at 118 N Overbrook Ave online at the Fannie Mae Website, Other local properties can be found at Freddie
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer