Property Q&A in 92128>Question Details

Maggie, Home Owner in 92128

How can I see the CC&Rs and other ruling documents for Oaks North in Rancho Bernardo? These documents for Seven Oaks are posted.

Asked by Maggie, 92128 Wed Mar 7, 2012

I own my home in Seven Oaks. Find the CC&Rs to be unsatisfactory and ambiguous and amateurish. Would like to find a place with more clearly-defined and sensible ruling documents.

Help the community by answering this question:


You may want to look at the Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation along with the CC&R's, you should have received a copy when you bought your home, with the CC&R's. If not, call your HOA and they could direct you to their management company. They typically charge a fee for this, ask if you can pick them up or if they can be emailed, sometimes it is cheaper!

Good Luck!

My Best,

Marisa Lopez-Raster,
Century 21 Mission
Oceanside, CA
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 8, 2012
This link may work better.

Gary Kent
Gary Kent Team - Keller Williams Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012

The phone number to Oaks North Community Center is 858-487-0120. If your goal is to improve the Seven Oaks documents, you may want to review other senior communities as well. Ocean Hills Country Club in Oceanside comes to mind, 760-758-7080

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, SRES, REALTOR
Rancho Bernardo
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012
Hello Maggie~

When purchasing a new home, once you are in escrow the contract gives you 17 days to review the CC&Rs. The Property Management Company charges a fee to send the HOA documents. I can request a copy of the free recorded CC&Rs for you from the Title Company that I use, but if you want all of the rules and regulations there would be a fee to the Management Company. Let me know if you want to preview them!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012
Hi Maggie,
Have you tried their web site, http If they are not availalbe there, perhaps call the center and inquire. Some communities post these for free, others charge, and yes you can get them through a title company - usually during an escrow though.

Hope this helps,
Irene Thiel
Real Estate Broker and neighbor'
Chase Pacific Property Management & Sales
858 725-1360
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012
Ask your title company to provide them for you.


Robert Wolf
(858) 243 - 4110
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer