Property Q&A in La Crescenta>Question Details

Gypsy, Home Buyer in 39157

How can I request a viewing of this house? who should I contact?

Asked by Gypsy, 39157 Thu Apr 2, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003839809--Honolulu-Ave-2…

Answers

2
Hi Gypsy,

There are plenty of homes in and around La Crescenta that are already bank owned - that is they have gone through the foreclosure process and didn't sell at auction.

If you'd like we could take a quick one hour tour and see several in one go.
My partner & I work in that area every day and would be happy to help.
My email address is LizBarkhordarian@charter.net or you can reach me through our web-site at http://www.GlendaleAreaRealEstate.com.

I can set up an automatic email notification for you whenever a new bank-owned property comes up - no obligation.

Cheers, Liz
Hi Gypsy,

I'm an agent with Coldwell Banker here in LA and I live in Eagle Rock, right next to La Crescenta. The notice you are referring to you posted on Trulia is a notice saying that the borrower is now behind on their payments and the property is in default. A document must be filed by the lender as part of the foreclosure process, and the borrower has a certain time period to bring the loan current. This is the notice that such a document has been filed against this property. Therefore, the property may or may not actually go into foreclosure and come on the market. Unfortunately, there is no property address disclosed on this notice, just a unit number, which leads me to believe it may be a condominium. Please email me at john.barry@coldwellbanker.com if you need any more information or have any questions. I would also be happy to see what other properties may be available in the area & let you know.

Thanks, have a good day!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com