Property Q&A in Vineland>Question Details

Kaljpatel, Home Owner in Vineland, NJ

How can I put For sale by owner with my selling Price?

Asked by Kaljpatel, Vineland, NJ Sun Oct 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Vineland/sold/1000248…

Answers

3
Check the local sold home listings. Zillow is a good place to start.

You'll need a sign and flyers that have your homes details.

You'll want to ask for a pre qualification letter before showing anyone the house and I would also recommend getting a copy of their drivers license to protect yourself and never show the home by yourself.

You'll need access to a competent real estate attorney as well as a "proposal to purchase" form.

Count on spending some money on advertising; expect to pay around $100 per display ad as these are larger ads that will at least get you some exposure.

I'm originally from Vineland and know the area well. I sincerely wish you good luck!
Hi

please see my Blog with some free tips.

you can use postlets.com to get it on a lot of website and you can use a flat fee realtor to save 1/2 the commision.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
This is not a for sale by owner market. However you can put a sign out and locally advertise or I can market your home as a realtor and provide you with a free market analysis. I will pay for all marketing and get your home sold. My email is njrealtorjan@comcast.net. I am a full time licensed broker/associate and specialize as a listing agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012