Property Q&A in Thornton>Question Details

Tootie Miller, Home Buyer in Texas

How can I obtain a copy of the home owners covenants and the monthly dues? Is this home occupied?

Asked by Tootie Miller, Texas Wed Sep 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3062254776--E-148th-Way-Th…

Answers

4
Contact Todd Creek Hoa 303-224-0004 and ask for the covenants. The latest info on the MLS says $287 for HOA dues, but you should call the HOA for the most up to date info.
Hi Tootie
This information can be obtained by contacting the managing company for the HOA or by asking a title company to obtain the information for you. HOA's must file their covenants with the county, so they are of public record and title companies can obtain this information. You can also obtain it yourself by looking on public records. The only way to find out if a property is occupied is to ask the listing agent or drive by the property, sometimes it is obvious if it is vacant.
The best way to get this information about monthly dues is to call the HOA company/management office and ask them directly. Very often the information listed with the property by the listing agent is incorrect or missing at all. Buyer's agent can assist a buyer getting this information at all. The only way to find out if the home is occupied is to contact the listing agent. Hope this helps.
I looked at the Adams County Public Trustee website. It appears that the only active foreclosure is 8325 East 148th Way. It is a property built in 2006 with monthly dues of 287. If you send me your contact infomration I can get you a copy of the covenants. Again this is assuming we are talking about the same property. Talk to you soon.

Michael
303-356-8282
Web Reference: http://www.distinctrlty.com