Analopez0916…, Home Buyer in

How can I make an offer on this property ? I am approved and ready to buy ? Can someone please contact me and let me know how ? Thank You

Asked by Analopez0916%40hotmail.com, Mon May 28, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3084573574--Fishers-Hill-L…

Answers

2

You probably found this house through Realty Track. This website has a system where they can locate properties that are in pre-forclosure status. Futhermore, they even put a suggested price to these properties which is never true. To make long story short, this property is not yet available and will be in any given point in time. For future reference, whenever you see a property with only the aerial photo and no address, it indicates that is not for sale yet. I can monitor these area for you and call you whenever this houses is available for sale. Hopefully this is in the near future.

Julio Lerma
956-447-6532
Good morning, Ana

We ae closed today, but I am at the office doing paperwork. I will need to find out which property you are referring to, as the number you sent is not an MLS ID number, so, without the address, I cannot find it. Many of the properties that still appear in websites are already contracted, and even sold. The best way for you to make an offer is to establish a relationship with a good agent, so that agent can represent your interests--at no cost to you as our fees are paid by the sellers. You need to know what you are going to be going through,what to expect in terms of making an offer, deal with financing, inspections and title issues. I strongly recomment that you work with a Realtor. I can assing one of my excellent and well-trained agents to help you find a home, but I need your name, number and email address.

We are here to help you. I have been an agent for 30 years, and have had my own brokerage company for 20. And I choose my agents very carefully, as I believe in quality people, not numbers of agents. Let me know if you need our help.

Have a nice Memorial Day, whatever is left of it!

Ana Ochoa
Coldwell Banker Ana Ochoa & Company
956 722 4822