Property Q&A in Brookfield>Question Details

Cindy Fan, Home Buyer in Brookfield, WI

How can I make an appoitment to see this house?

Asked by Cindy Fan, Brookfield, WI Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3096388596--Mayrose-Blvd-B…

Answers

7
You may contact Angel's Investments I, LLC
Lori K - Customer care Specialist
414-751-4367
Hi Cindy,

There are several agents here that have offered to help you and that's great because you really owe it to yourself to secure an agent for yourself. You will want full representation in the event that you decide to go forward and write an offer. You might want your agent to do a market analysis for you prior to writing an offer to make sure you are not overpaying for the home. The listing agent is not able to do that for you.

If you would like more information on how an agent can help you before you even find a home, email me and I'll be happy to give you that information.

Otherwise, best of luck in finding your home.
Give us a call at our office and we can set up showings for you for homes that meet your critera: 414-525-0563
Unfortunately this home is in a "pending" status which means it will be closing soon and it is no longer being shown. Sorry.....
Yes, call Ed Mesheski @ 262-617-7391 any time.
Call me at 262-617-7391 or email emesheski@firstweber.com
Hi Cindy.... I checked on the property you asked about and it currently has an offer on it and there are no more showings. If there is anything else you might want to see or if I can assist you in your home search I would be happy to help you out.
1095 Sunnycrest is available?
Flag Thu Jan 31, 2013