Keegan, Home Seller in Port Washington, NY

How can I list my apartment with you?

Asked by Keegan, Port Washington, NY Sun Mar 29, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Port_Washington/sold/21…

Answers

7
Listing your home with me is just a phone call away. Here is a brief Marketing Plan of Action....
1) I will list your home with The Multiple Listing Service of Long Island (MLS). Accesses over 19,000 Realtors!!!
2)Promote your listing to the Top Buyer's Specialist in the Market
3) Expose your home to the Professional Sales Team at Keystone Realty USA
4)Tour Your Home- Key to selling it!
5)Offer Honest, Professional advice regarding the marketability of your apartment.
6)List your home on the World Wide Web- Thousands of potential buyers are using the internet to find homes.
7)Advertise your home in local publications
8)Communication- Personal calls on a regular with a complete update.
9)Negotiate the best price for YOU!!! Offers are difficult to get. Don't trust your $money$ with an amateur.
10)Coordinate all financing and closing activities

Patrick C. Williams Jr.
Licensed Associate Broker, CBR
Keystone Realty U.S.A.
Direct: (516) 425-3764
Email: patrickwilliams02@hotmail.com
With your permission, I’d like to be that agent ...
I would like to introduce myself as the leading Millennium Homes
agent in the long island and queens your area. My goal as a listing
agent is to help you sell your home for the highest price, in the shortest
period of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.

If you have additional questions or need an agent fell free
to call and direct them to me.
My Direct # 347-813-1290.
Here is my website http://fajardodelacruz.realtors.officelive.com
or my e-mail delacruz.fajardo3@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello: If you would like to list your apartment with an agent that lives in Port Washington, contact me to discuss. As a resident, I am familiar with the area. Please see the link regarding Port Washington community and real estate news.

Diane Schubach
917-579-8356
dschubac@optonline.net
Not sure I understand your question-- is directed to Trulia for a listing for sale by owner or Realtors? If directed to Realtors, you should start by setting up appointments with agents and by beginning the interviewing process. Choose the Realtor who has the most to offer to get the job done in a timely fashion and the one whose personality you like best, as you will be spending some time together.

Anna
Hello Mr. Keegan,
Do you have more than one apartment at Harborview? I notice you have a 3 BR already listed there.

Tania
Hi Keegan,
I am very familiar with Harborview. My office had 2 condos for sale there last year. It is a beautiful development. The first thing to do is to set up an appoinment to go over the comparable sales there depending on how many bedrooms your condo is. Then we decide on a competitive price, take the pictures, virtual tour, and begin to market the apartment ASAP.
I am available either Monday or Tuesday afternoon. Let me know if you would like to schedule an appointment. Please call directly if you woul dlike to discuss further.

Tania Hopkins
917-282-7716
Dear Keegan,

The first thing that we would do is set up an appointment for sometime this week. Please call or email me your address and phone number or give me a call and we can get started. It's a grweat time to sell or rent in this market.

Melanie Lichaa
Licensed Home Specialist
Century 21, Laffey Associates
mlichaa@laffey.com
917.400.6506