bpritchett10, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

How can I get more information on the foreclosure properties in the Dunthorpe area?

Asked by bpritchett10, Portland, OR Mon Jan 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022857605--SW-Riverside-D…

Answers

5
As most of the others have stated it is best to work with a Realtor than rely on a website that may or may not be updated on regular basis. Timing is critical in this market as I'm seeing multiple offer situations. You don't want to find out about a Foreclosure after it has been on the market for a week. If it was priced right the chances are the bank may have already had a few offers and have decided on one to work with. I have an SFR designation (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) and would be happy to help you so that you get notified as soon a Dunthorpe REO comes on. You can give me a call at the number below or shoot me an email at canifax@gmail.com

Richard Canifax, Principal Broker

http://www.Agent4Oregon.com
Fax: 1+ 888-270-0716
I don't recommend Realty Trac personally, lots of inaccurate information. It is easy for a good agent to create an automatic search result that will immediately email you any foreclosures that hit the market in Dunthorpe.
You can join Realty Trac - which posted the info that you have linked to, better than that, , or Your realtor should be able to get more information for you. Glad to help if you don't have one --
Send me your contact information and I will prepare a list for you. I can also direct market the specific area and total investment you are looking to make and develop a contact list based upon that.
send me a quick email so I can send you the information on that home

derek.goude@realtydirect.com