Property Q&A in Fenton>Question Details

Alicia, Home Buyer in Fenton, MI

How can I get information on this property?

Asked by Alicia, Fenton, MI Wed Jan 9, 2013

I have already contacted Realty Trac and my Real Estate agent from Remax in Fenton, where the house is and no one can get anything on it. It went into foreclosure in June of 2012 so the redemption period should be expired now. Please let me know how to proceed, we are very interested in purchasing this home. Thank you, Alicia Hicks

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3089878889--Sleepy-Shores-…

Answers

1

If you have your agent log into the public records you will see that the home went to Sheriff Sale in June of this year as you said. It looks like there was some activity (Quit Claim deed) in November of 2012, just a few months ago, from the owner to himself (or a family member with almost the same name, minus a middle initial).

As far as I can tell the "previous" owners are still listed as the owners and their curret address is in Salt Lake City Utah. I would have your agent try and contact the owners and see if they still have ownership and were willing to sell it. As far as the Public Records are concerned, it is NOT notated that the 6 month redemption period has even begun. So their may be some issues that the bank and the previous owners are dealing with.

With a little digging your agent should hopefully be able to get some answers.

I hope this helps.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com