Michael Malo…, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

How can I find out which bank owns this property and how long it's been sitting vacant. Was the work done inside permitted, or "do it yourself"

Asked by Michael Malone, San Antonio, TX Tue Jul 3, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3015255910-1410-Southland-St-…

Answers

1
From what I can see, it does not appear to be a bank owned property. At one point it must have been used as a commercial building, then when vacated it had to revert back to being residential. There is not a sellers disclosure attached to the listing with MLS, so no way as of now to determine what has been done to the interior or if permits were needed.

Are you interested in purchasing this property as possibly a residential rental unit?
I am considering different properties and what they might have to offer. I would be relocating and living alone on the property, perhaps renting a room after I fixed it up a bit. I am a cash buyer and only have the possibility of a distressed property, due to my limited funds. It does not have to be in Sulphur Springs, I have never actually visted the town. I have a large dog so she needs space, too. I would like to see more than 2 pictures of this one, but it's a 7+hr trip for me to come visit it, so it would have to be a terrific deal and this one hasn't even had a price drop.
Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012