Property Q&A in Grandville>Question Details

Hufnaglr, Home Buyer in Grandville, MI

How can I find out more information about this house? I am very interested.

Asked by Hufnaglr, Grandville, MI Fri Apr 15, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3043570045--Ayrshire-Ct-SW…

Answers

3
This property is a foreclosure owned by Bank of America. It was foreclosed on Feb.4, 2011. It usually takes anywhere from a couple months to a year for the banks to actually list the homes for sale. They have to go through eviction status' as well as many other court documents. After this they get what is called a broker opinion that sets a value for the house and then it comes up listed on the market at which point you can view the home and put an offer in. The bank was owed just over $317k on the home and depending on the condition of the home it will more than likely be listed around the 230-250k mark. Right now there are currently no foreclosures listed in Grandville Schools between the 150k-350k but there are 8 short sales listed in that price range. You can usually get a good deal on short sale properties but it is quite a process for the banks to approve them. If you would like I would be happy to send you those listings and my office is 5 minutes away from Grandville so I could show them to you anytime if you did see any you would like to walk through. Feel free to give me a call or email anytime.

Gerald Feenstra
RE/MAX Lifestyles
5751 Byron Center Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49519
Cell: (616) 706-2674
Office: (616) 261-3100
Fax: (616) 261-1387
Email: gfeenstra@grar.com
This property is not necessarily yet on the market since it just recently went through the Sheriff Sale. With the redemption period required by the state, it can take several months before the lender who foreclosed, can attempt to sell the property.

As a real estate professional in Michigan I always advise people interested in properties to obtain the services of their own Buyer’s Agent. Your Buyer’s Agent will investigate the property and help determine when the property will go on the market. Your agent will write purchase contracts that protect you and ensure your interests are enforced.

For further information and real estate questions, contact

Chip Andis ~ Buyer’s Agent
Cell (248) 931-0084

Chip@Realfi.com

REALFi
REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE IN ONE
34 S. Telegraph Rd
Waterford, MI 48328
Office (248) 886-0000
I would look for it on GRAR.com first. If you can't find what you want there, I would suggest finding a Realtor you trust to help you find out more about the properties you like.