Jennifer.lat…, Renter in Plover, WI

How can I find out if this property is available for rental? I like the location, but am not ready to buy yet.

Asked by Jennifer.latzke, Plover, WI Tue Jun 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Wisconsin/Stevens_Point/sold/878…

Answers

2
Hello Jennifer,

Many people will have a variety of ways to approach this situation. My mother alwasy said you will never know until you ask. If the property is listed you can call any company in the area to find out more information about the home, but sometimes speaking directly with the listing agent will provide you with the most insight.

The bigger question perhaps you might ask yourself is why do feel you are not ready to buy? I always recommend to people they talk to a lender and see if they can pre-qualify. Interests rates are fantastic and there is never a guarantee they will stay that way.

Again, always back to what my mother hammered into my head, you never know the answer until you ask.
Make sure that you are working with people you trust and know have your best interests in mind.

If the property is listed with a broker, call the listing agent and ask if the seller would consider renting. If it is for sale by owner, you will need to call the seller directly.