Property Q&A in Lewiston>Question Details

Taylor, Home Buyer in 04210

How can I find more information on this home?

Asked by Taylor, 04210 Mon Jan 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1031239327-551-Pond-Rd-Lewist…

Answers

2
Linda Snyder’s answer
Hello Taylor,

This property is listed as being "off market", which means it probably is no longer for sale. A quick scan of the Multiple Listing Service shows it is not currently on the market. It could have been withdrawn for any number of reasons: the sellers decided not to sell, they sold it without using a Realtor, they're waiting until the market changes...

If you want to give me a call, we could talk about this house or another. Sometimes a broker can talk to owners and get a property back on the market - especially if there's someone who's possibly interested in buying it.

I'm local (I live in Auburn), so would be happy to be of help.

My phone is 207 / 740.2247; my e-mail is LindaSnyder@allenselig.com.

Stay warm!

Linda Snyder, Associate Broker
Allen & Selig Realty, One Walnut Hill Commons, N Yarmouth ME.
Hi Taylor,

I just spoke with the listing agent and this property has some title issues. He is not going to put it back on the market until the deed is corrected. There is a list of many people that would like this house.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further: CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com