Property Q&A in Burbank>Question Details

Diana, Renter in Burbank, CA

How can I contact the owner of this house?

Asked by Diana, Burbank, CA Sun Jul 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3023869717-3055-N-Frederic-St-1…

Answers

3
Diana,
You have uncovered a rental scammer's ad. Someone is looking to take advantage of you.
When I clicked on the ad link in your question it took me to an ad for $1,200/month.
The actual listing is $2,800/month. This property appears to be listed by John Aaroe in Sherman Oaks.
John Aaroe Group - Sherman Oaks

Main
+1 818 783 7721
Fax
+1 818 783 7211

Please contact them directly if you have an interest in leasing this at the true price of $2,800/month.
If you are looking for a property in the hills of Burbank for $1,200/month ... that will get you a 1BR apartment.
Hope this helps. Don't get scammed. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Hi Diana,
This property does not appear to be listed by whoever is advertising it as $1200 per month. This listing is an active listing MLS #13686559 and it is listed at $2800 per month. There are a lot of scams going around with some people taking agent photos from the MLS and listing the properties as their own at way cheaper rents. What they try to do is entice renters into sending them monies because they are either out of the country or out of state.
We are Burbank agents and know that $1200 for a 3 bedroom 2 bath home in Burbank Hills is not normal and is too good to be true so please be careful.
We have written a blog about this type of possible rental scam - please read through our blog and do not give monies or personal information to anyone until you have verified that you are dealing with true property owner and/or a legit real estate broker/agent/office. You can verify license information with the California Department of Real Estate website and you can verify owner info by contacting a local real estate office.
Hope this info helps.
Have a great evening!
Kyle and Norma
RE/MAX Town Center
818=848-2888 x135
Diana,
I looked up this listing, and have information about the listing agent from the MLS. I would love to give you more info on this property, if you like! Feel free to send me an email, or give me a call.

Happy house hunting!

Alan Kurpiewski, Realtor®
CA BRE 01912043
(619) 35-HOUSE
(619) 354-6873
http://www.homes4schools.com
homes4schools@gmail.com
Hi Alan, I wanted to know how much the rent is a month. Is it $1,200 a month? And also how much deposit do we give?
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2013