Property Q&A in Lincroft>Question Details

John S, Other/Just Looking in Lincroft, NJ

How can I change the main picture of my house?

Asked by John S, Lincroft, NJ Wed Nov 2, 2011

The photo showing on Trulia is old and before the landscaping was done so I would like to add my own photo.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Lincroft/sold/448907-…

Answers

3
JOHN,

I AM TAKING A GUESS BUT I BELIEVE YOU ARE THE OWNER SINCE IT SHOWS ON YOUR MLS LISTING AND BEING THAT YOU HAVE HIRED REALMART AS YOUR TRANSACTION BROKER YOU SHOULD ASK THEM HOW THE PHOTOS WERE FED TO TRULIA AND HOW TO ADD A NEW PHOTO. UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT WHICH I BELIEVE YOU DON'T UNLESS YOU ARE AN AGENT AS WELL. IF YOU DO HAVE AN ACCOUNT YOU CAN CLICK ON MY LISTINGS, EDIT AND UPLOAD A NEW PHOTO. LINCROFT IS HOT RIGHT NOW, I HAVE ONE UNDER CONTRACT AND HAVE INTEREST IN OTHERS LISTED. I HAVE SOLD MANY HOMES IN LINCROFT AND HAVE LIVED THERE FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISCOUNT BROKER AGENTS AND LOCAL EXPERT AGENTS WHO ARE FULL TIME FULL SERVICE. DISCOUNT BROKERS ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUME AND BUYERS FULL SERVICE BROKERS OFFER QUALITY SERVICE, HISTORICALLY SELL AT A HIGHER PRICE AND GAIN REFERRALS FROM CLIENTS FOR LIFE. GETTING AN OFFER ON A HOME IS EASY THESE DAYS, GETTING AN OFFER ACCEPTABLE TO A OWNER AND CLOSING IS WHY YOU PAY A COMMISSION, NEVER LEAVE MONEY ON THE TABLE AND HOW WE FULL TIME AGENTS EARN A LIVING. GOOD LUCK AND i HOPE I HELPED ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.
John,

There are some strange tags on this house regarding it's market status. If you would like to call to discuss, I will explain. 732.606.2931.

Trulia.com is for Realtors only, therefore, in order to change the pics, you will have to list it with a Realtor for sale to change pics, verbiage, etc. I see that you have claimed it and added the features.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Hi John
Since the home has already sold and closed it really should have been removed from Trulia already. The only one that can change photos on active listings is the listing agent. You might want to e-mail Trulia support and ask them to remove it from the site.