Property Q&A in Concord>Question Details

Carrollarts50, Home Buyer in Hayward, CA

How can I bid on this property - Foskett Avenue in Concord, 94520?

Asked by Carrollarts50, Hayward, CA Tue Jan 15, 2013

I believe this is the house I sent in an offer in late October 2012, and am still interested. A Brentwood, CA. Comapny was the lender & had a few special options for the new buyer. Please let me know status. thanks.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3104506540--Foskett-Ave-Co…

Answers

2
Hello Carrollarts50,

Did you check with your agent on what happened to your office in October? Assuming it was not accepted since it's pending.

With the low inventory and high demand, most properties are receiving multiple offers and are going pending in a number of days.

Craig Lawler
Hi Carrol,
Fosket is already pending. It is a short sale and was on the market only 6 days. We have very low inventory and good priced homes are going very quickly. I advise you to use a local realtor to assist you in your search in order to take advantage of the market in a timely fashion.
Good luck to you,
Suzanne Looker