Property Q&A in 08648>Question Details

Denise Hubela, Home Buyer in 08648

How can I arrange to see this property?

Asked by Denise Hubela, 08648 Thu Oct 16, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1069391577-Apt-Condo-Twnhs-La…

Answers

3
Denise,
If you are working with an agent they can get you info on this or just about any other listing you like.If you arent working with an agent, interview a few agents in the areas you are considering and also speak with mortgage brokers to know (and be able to show) you can afford the homes you would like to persue.
I am one of many agents who services this area extensively, feel free to email questions.
Kenneth "Ken" Verbeyst CRS GRI ABR SRES
Broker Associate
Licensed NJ& PA
Prudential NJ Properties
Denise,

I'm in North Jersey but I can tell you that it is a short sale and you can contact Lana Khoulgnaeva at 609-558-2655 phone. She must be the listing agent or you can get your own buyer's agent to work with this way you best interests are always protected. If you click on the link you provided and then the BetterHomes link it will bring you to the webpage for the property and her contact information I provided you above is listed there.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-715-1158 cell
973-992-6363 ext 116
GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com
That is 4 Bonnie Ct in Lawrence twp. The photo indicates it is from Trend but the last Trend listing expired last march. It had been listed as a short sale. There is no current Trend listing for it. 5153573 was the last MLS#.

Given that Better Homes apparently copied out the remarks text from the prior listing I have no reason for believing it is still for sale. In March when the listing expired it was shown as a short sale.

THIS is the text from the expired listing. "Former Builders model in Tiffany Woods with lots of upgrades.This Three level townhome offers sunken familly room with high ceilings,ceiling fan and laminate wood floor.Living room offers a wood-burning fireplace and glass sliders leading to beautiful fenced yard with brick patio.The dining room and Kitchen with a breakfast bar offers ceramic tile flooring and half bathroom.Located on second floor are three bedrooms,two full bathrooms and a convenient laundry closet.Third level offers a sizeable room which could be your guest room or loft as it has a full bath and a huge walk-in closet and berber carpets.This townhome is an End unit and close to shopping and easy acess to major roads. Immediate Occupancy possible.Come and see. You want be disappointed. "

If you don't have an agent but want a buyer's agent to help you call me. After we talk I'll let you know if I want to work with you. And YOU can decide if you want me to represent you. If you want an agent that will show you houses without ensuring that you are lender qualified for a purchase I'm not your guy. But there are a lot of desperate agents out there right now so I'm sure if that is what you want you can find one.

Paul Howard, Broker
NJHomeBuyer.com Realty
Member:
National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents http://(www.naeba.org)