Property Q&A in Napa>Question Details

Missysaharon, Renter in Napa, CA

How big is the lot? Does it have to be a "cash only" purchase?

Asked by Missysaharon, Napa, CA Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3064542982--Linda-Vista-Av…

Answers

3
Missy,
There is no property matching this description available for sale at this time.. The Trulia information merely says that the property has been foreclosed on and is now the property of the Lender,,, the Bank... and given that the property is not on the listing service would seem to indicate that the Bank is not yet ready to sell.
And generally speaking when the property does come up for sale, the sale price will not be the foreclosure price... the number in the Trulia ad ... Also it would not likely have to be an all cash purchase for the next Buyer..
Regards
Charlie Laughlin
The lots in this neighborhood are typically about 5500 Sq. Ft. This house has recently been foreclosed upon and has not yet been released by the foreclosure lender for sale. I'll follow it for you and let you know. As a rule of thumb unless the house is very distressed, you can usually obtain a loan on the house and you do not have to pay all cash. For additional information on homes available that meet you criteria, log on to my website at raybeem.com. you get all the information you need to make an informed decsion on Napa Valley Properties.
It appears this property was recently foreclosed upon. It is now owned by the bank and not currently listed for sale. Therefore, I can not get further details. If you have further interest in this or other REO properties, message me privately. I am happy to help.

Jonna