Property Q&A in Punta Gorda>Question Details

Diane Duarte, Home Buyer in Arcadia, FL

How are we supposed to know an actual price? Most of these places say $1000 which can't be correct. This one doesn't give an address but it says $7500

Asked by Diane Duarte, Arcadia, FL Tue Feb 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3097133354--Dundee-Punta-G…

Answers

5
I have sold millions of dollars in southwest Florida homes and I specialize in working with Buyers. I can help you with all of your Real Estate needs. Let me help you locate the home you're looking for, assist you with financing needs, negotiate the very best deal possible and protect your interests every step of the way. Call me and lets talk about how I can help you accomplish your real estate goals.

Give me a ring and have a great day.

Terence Trombetti • Realtor®
Gulf Coast Realty Network
4002 Del Prado Blvd. S.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
239.560.1574 Mobile
239.540.2100 Office
239.540.1206 Fax
terencetrombetti@gmail.com
http://www.gulfcoastproperty.net
http://www.capecoralfloridahomes.net
Hello, Diane -

We've seen your previous questions over the last month or so, we've seen the answers provided by other agents and didn't really have anything to add. The previous respondents to your questions all reported that it is a "foreclosure property" and not (yet) for sale.

This is your third time around though and we decided to do some research. We found the property on Dundee Road (the road isn't that long so we looked for the house in the RealtyTrac image) and can report that 25340 Dundee Road was deeded by the successor company to the first mortgagor to its present owner back in November. It is no longer subject to foreclosure.

What we have to add is that, with regard to RealtyTrac's "listings", "what gets on Trulia, stays on Trulia". RealtyTrac posts "foreclosures" as teasers to get you to their website so they can try to sell you a subscription to their service. Do they perform any updating? In this instance, no (but we've seen others, many others).

Suggestion - find yourself a Realtor®, tell them what you're looking for and let them work for you. It would have saved you (and us and the previous respondents), cumulatively, quite a bit of time.

Ken & Karen
You are viewing postings from RealtyTrac that is just showing notice of foreclosure filed on the property - they are not listings.

If you want to search the multiple listing service yourself online just visit http://www.leecountyrealtor.listingbook.com or if you want listings sent to you work with a buyers agent who will email you listings that fit your search criteria. By doing this you will see listings that are really available and you will also see what the asking price is as well as other details on the properties and any pictures that were loaded online by the listing agent.
What you want to do when you are searching on Trulia is look for properties that are actually for sale. It will say the words For Sale up in the right corner. This one says Foreclosed/Bank Owned, it does not say for sale. This particular property is not currenlty listed for sale in the MLS either. Realty Trac posts homes on Trulia that received a notice of Lis Pendens or Foreclosure and they list information that says Public Record. Just look up in that right corner above the dollar amount and it will tell you what type of listing it is.

I woud be happy to send you some listings if you could send me your search criteria. You can also search for listings in the MLS on my web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Hi Diane, most of those are in foreclosure process