Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Vanessa Satc…, Home Buyer in 90065

How Long Has This Property Been On The Market?

Asked by Vanessa Satchell, 90065 Tue Jul 21, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1081860176-7351-E-Rovey-Ave-S…

Answers

7
Hi Vanessa,
As others mentioned there is a land lease, but in addition to that there is also an HOA fee of about $92. It doesn't say the amount on the MLS, but I know it's about that price. When buying a home with a land lease you should consider cash as it is very difficult finding a lender to lend on these types of homes and especially these days. If this home was not on a land lease obviously it would sell for more money. Just be aware of resale as they are more difficult to sell in the long run. I have a client that just bought one last year against my advise and now the lease is getting adjusted, which we knew was going to happen, and it's going to cost her a lot more. Just make sure you find out when the lease can get adjusted. Usually it's every 10 years depending on the community.

Let me know if I can answer any more questions.
Lorrie
Hi Vanessa,
There are many homes in this community available for sale. If you would like a list please contact me. I would be happy to assist in your home search. I live and work in Scottsdale and know the communities well.
The property has been on for 32 days. Briarwood is a land lease community and it is $600+/mo. Keep that in mind when buying in that area. This home backs to McDonald which will bring some traffic noise so that should be considered as well. It does not show as a short sale but tax records may indicate it could be. The additional research is easy enough if you are interested in this home.

Let me know how I can assist you. In the meantime visit our local MLS and search homes at http://www.DesertRidgeLifestyle.com
You can follow the below link to see the full MLS listing on this home.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

...randy
Vanessa,

This home has been on the market for 32 days! I discoved that there is a land lease for 603 a month. I could check out the details if you would like some more details on it.

Feel free to contact me directly

Lucinda Tkach
Windermere
lucindat@windermere.com
32 Days. It is actually listed by one of my Sotheby's colleagues if you would like more information.

Kim
32 days, and it's neither a short sale property or a bank owned home.

Would you like to see the full MLS listing for this property?

...randy