Property Q&A in Kansas City>Question Details

Sophialollyp…, Home Buyer in

How Big Are The Bed Rooms?

Asked by Sophialollypop@gmail.com, Sat Mar 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1062639496-7504-N-Bedford-Ave…

Answers

3
Hi Sophia, Actually the master bedroom is listed as being 18 x 15. As stated earlier, it is temorarily off the market. It actually went under contract on 2/15 and more than likely something came up during the inspection period. Hence, it was taken off the market for repairs on the 23rd. I would anticipate it coming back on shortly. Would you like me to contact you when it comes back on. Just let me know.

Shelly Christ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Kansas City Homes
913-485-8641
shellychrist@kansascityhomes.com
Sophia,

The rooms are estimated to be as follows. Master Bedroom 18x25, bedroom #2 12x10, bedroom #3 13x9 & bedroom #4 10x9. This is an estimate based from the listing agents MLS Sheet. Sizes could vary & you should do the measuring before any purchase. If you have any questions please feel free to call me anytime at 816-863-7797.

Thank you
Michael Diggs
This home is temporarily off the market. If you would like me to find out when it may return, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to assist youo.
Sherri Oaks
816-365-8660