Purpled6489, Home Owner in Franklin County, OH

House fire - total loss. Who might I contact if I don't rebuild and just want to sell the land?

Asked by Purpled6489, Franklin County, OH Tue Apr 5, 2011

House yet to be demolished.

Help the community by answering this question:


You should probably review your insurance policy to see if it addresses this situation. I would think there would be a provision in there that covers it. Our real estate purchase contract has a clause that deals with damages to the property or a total loss during the in contract period, so I think the insurance policy should provide the options for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 6, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer