, Other/Just Looking in

Hi, we are interested in visiting this property, when can we schedule a visit?

Asked by , Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099920180-1710-Pine-Ridge-Dr…

Answers

3
Are you interested in visiting this property or buying it? If you want to buy, then consider finding a Realtor to represent you as a Buyer's Broker. The benefits to you are enormous, the cost of not being represented may not reveal themselves for years to come. Please give me a call if you would like to know more about buyer representation.

This home may or may not the best one for you. As a Buyer's Broker, my objective is to find the best home that meets your investment goals.

Lastly, real estate agents have a duty to ensure the people they are showing a home to are ready, willing and able to buy a home. This is for the protection of the home owner, and the agent.

Dave Herren
Best Atlanta Properties
404-425-4945
I would be happy to show you this home. Great choice of a neighborhood and home! Please let me know what time would work best for you and I would be happy to set up the showing.
I look forward to helping you.
Jamie

Jamie Walzer
Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group
Ian Marshall Realty - Intown
Ph: 404.558.1177
Jamie@nestatlanta.com
That is beautiful home and it is available. If you are not currently working with a Realtor I would be happy to set up an appointment with you.

Pam Handler
pam@metropolitanhomesatlanta.com