Property Q&A in Palmdale>Question Details

Muneer Hawat…, Home Buyer in Santa Clarita, CA

Hi, we are interested in this home and was wondering if we could get a tour

Asked by Muneer Hawatmeh, Santa Clarita, CA Mon Mar 22, 2010

if you could contact me at (661) 414-6881.

Thank You,
Muneer Hawatmeh

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3001451271--Genoa-Pl-Palmd…

Answers

2
Hello Muneer,

This home is not actually on the market at this time; there is a Notice of Default filed on it and is scheduled to go to auction on 5/27/2010. The amount of $80,000 is not actually the list price, but rather the existing loan balance on the property. The actual market value is well over $200,000. It is actually in a state of pre-foreclosure at this time, and there could be any number of things going on, such as a loan modification, short sale considerations, etc.

I will be happy to check on the possibility of the home going on the market if you are still interested in it at the fair market value price. As a short sale specialist I can help the homeowners by providing them with the resources available to help them determine what they would like to achieve.

I will call you sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday to discuss this with you.

Michele M. Hunt, GRI, CRS, SFR, CDRS
Broker Associate
Certified Default Resolution Specialist-Gold Member, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
1998 REALTOR of the Year
DRE #00922428
Realty Executives Platinum
Palmdale
(661) 733-5408
Web Reference: http://www.MicheleHunt.com
HI
I would love to show this property or any other please call me anytime to set up an appointment to view this home
Thank you
Trisha Provinge
661-236-8041