froggiedoc, Home Buyer in Rancho Palos Verdes,...

Hi there- We saw this listing on Trulia and would really like to see it if possible.

Asked by froggiedoc, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA Wed Nov 9, 2011

This is the area we are looking in and this property is in our desirable price range. We would like to find a place to fix up for long-term residence. Thank you!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076422374-28652-Roan-Rd-Ranc…

Answers

7
This property reverted back to the bank on Oct. 25th, If you're interested in THIS house, I can find out for you when it may come back on the market as a bank owned REO & maybe it'll be priced better than it was as a short sale.

Shoot me an email directly, I won't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine. You can also look for other homes that are actually ACTIVE on my web link below, it is updated in REAL MLS time.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Hello Froggiedoc,
The bad news is that the property you are referring to was a short sale and is currently expired. The good news is that there are 20 active listings on the Palos Verdes Peninsula that are available in your price range. If you are not currently working with a real estate agent, I would like to explain how I can help you achieve your goals of living on the Peninsula. I am a Palos Verdes Specialist and I live an work here on the hill. Call me anytime.
Respectfully,
David Schwartz
310-561-2295
Keller Williams Palos Verdes Realty
550 Deep Valley Drive, Suite #359
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Good evening,

Which property are you reffering? We have a couple in the area. Both are pending transactions, but we will be getting more under your criteria. We are a Father/Son team, my name is Andre and my father is Giovanni, feel free to contact me at 562-472-4699. My email is a_domenico89@hotmail.com. We will be glad to help you out and keep you posted with our future listings. Feel free to send me your email address so i can show you new properties that pop up daily in my MLS account.

Andre Alvarez
Sorry, this listing has been 'Canceled', but I will be in the area tomorrow, my office is only a few min from property. I can show you more homes in the area that fits your price range. So please feel free to give me a call/email and we can setup a meeting and talk more about the property that meet your criteria.
I also have access to properties not listed yet and can help you out on other properties you may find online.

Dj Bonner
562.572.4203
djbonner@kw.com
When is a good time for you? Please call me to schedule a showing! 310-856-9008 Natalie
I live and work in the South Bay, the general community that includes Rancho Palos Verdes. I'd love to be of direct assistance to you. Please free to call met at 800.418.7016 x300 or email me direct @ marquette@marquetteLnelson.com.

Blueprint ReRealty Group...creating detailed plans for buyers and sellers.
I would love to show you this home or any others that meet your criteria ! Please give me a call ! (310) 251-2883.