Property Q&A in Naples>Question Details

Steve, Home Buyer in USA, Mobile, AL

Hi there! Just bought a property in Stratford Place and am thinking of renting it for the next 5 years or so before using it as a winter home when I

Asked by Steve, USA, Mobile, AL Sun Apr 4, 2010

retire.
It is two bed den with two and a half baths and a garage. What could I expect to realise on a long term lease and do I pay the HOA fees or the does the tenant.
Sorry,I am a brit and not familiar with the rental market.

Answers

3
You will get about $1100/mo. Give me a call I have rented several units for owners in stratford

Scott Riddle
239 289 1849
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 4, 2010
We manage over 250 rental units in the area and have a 98.6% occupancy rate. The rates can vary slightly depending on several factors. If you would like to discuss some options available for you please call me at 239-898-5329 or you can email jessemcgreevy@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
I would strongly recommend you find a real estate agent who specializes in rental properties. It is amazing how much they do, for a relatively small amount.