Property Q&A in Cochran>Question Details

Hamid_ganji54, Home Buyer in Cochran, GA

Hi there,I'm interested to know more about this house.plus,let me know the minimum down payment for this house?does the house need any repair?

Asked by Hamid_ganji54, Cochran, GA Sun Jun 3, 2012

is the roof ok?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074260078-151-Edmondson-Cir-…

Answers

3
Dear Mrs. Mikelson

I would like to put an offer on the following property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074260078-151-Edmondson-Cir-… condition of inspection. I am offering $ 30,000.00 with minimum down-payment. Would you please send me the contract to the following address:
2329 Winthrop Ave, Apt. # 16
Roanoke, VA 24015
Also please let me know how long it would take to close the deal? I have to move into there by August 15th. If you have any question, please don't hesitate to call me at 540-915-0225.

Kind regards,
Hamid Ganjikia
Hi there,
Yes this is my first time to buy a home.Please let me know what you need to qualify me as a borrower with smaller down payment. Can I visit the house before buying? and last thing could I offer a price for that?
Thank You,
Hamid Ganjikia
Cel:540 915 0225
Hi thank for contacting me about this property. This is a foreclosure and it does need some work. The roof seems to be ok but the kitchen floor needs to be repaired. It has a small hole in the floor as a result water condensation and has resulting in some rotting. The house has the original hardwood floors in the living room and all threee bedrooms, so they need to be refinsih or sand and stain. Is this your first time buying a home? I have several lenders that I work closely with that can talk with you about getting qualified tho buy this house. In order to figure out your down payment, we would need to do a credit check and it would determine your interest rate and the type of loan.

Would you like me to assist you in getting pre-approved for a loan? There are also first time homebuyers program that can assist you with a down payment.

Malvina Mikelson
Exit Success Realty
225 Smithville Church Rd Suiite #500
Warner Robins,GA 31088