Property Q&A in South Miami>Question Details

Carolina Vie…, Home Buyer in South Miami, FL

Hi, the house still in the market? When can I make a appointment to see the property ?

Asked by Carolina Vielma, South Miami, FL Fri Aug 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1043291994-7401-SW-63rd-Ct-So…

Answers

2
The house is no longer on the market for sale but I would happy to send you similar properties for you to view.

Let me know if you would like to view them.

Sophie Bamps
Engel & Voelkers
sophie.bamps@evmiami.com
Good Evening Ms. Vielma,

This home is no longer on the market, it was removed from the market in November of last year. It was showing as a short sale, and it is quite possible that the owner may have been able to come to terms with the bank and resolve their issues with the bank on the outstanding balance owed.

While Trulia is a great source for lots of information, there are occasions such as this where a home appears as available, and yet is not actively on the market. You are best served working with a Realtor that knows what your home search requirements are and can assist you on your search. In working with a Realtor you will be able to find homes as they appear on the market for sale. Good luck with your search.

Should you have additional questions, please fee free to contact me.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521