Property Q&A in New York>Question Details

Snoopyg2, Renter in New York, NY

Hi my name is Sheila I would like to know if you have any one bedroom aparts availble

Asked by Snoopyg2, New York, NY Mon Apr 18, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3040146026-730-Columbus-Ave-1-N…

Answers

9
Hello Sheila,
My name is Dr Leona Wilkins. It is wonderful that you are considering moving into NYC. There are many wonderful apartments. Where will you be relocating from, locally or out of state? What is the time constraint that your move requires? Will you be moving due to job related purposes? In order to better assist you, some additional information would be needed to further service your particular needs. You are welcome to email me @ lwilkins@exitkingdomrealty.com. I would be delighted to help you find your new home in NYC, if you have not yet been serviced. Kindest Regards, Leona
Hi Shelia,
I would love to help you find a great apartment in NYC. Please email me at Laura@kwnyc.com so we can discuss what you're exactly looking for.

I have been in the Real estate industry for over 10 years and would very much love to help you find a great place!
Laura
Yes, I have a one bedroom in Morningside Gardens and one in 392 CPW.
Call me @917-608-9349.
We have 1 bedroom apartments available. Please call Mr. Joseph at 212-714-1027 ext 14 at Diversified Residential and Commercial Services. We would be happy to help you!
Hello Snoopyg2,

As the old saying goes - if it sounds to good to be true....

The only 1 bedroom in this building is listed at $3804 per month. The lowest priced apartment available in this building is $2680 & that is an alcove studio.

I suggest you work with an agent to avoid wasting your time with phony listings like this one.

Sincerely
Anoop Punjabi
City Connections Realty Inc.
apunjabi@ccrny.com
C: 917-972-6009
Currently there's one bedroom # 12-G asking $3,804 and for your info an alcove studio asking $2,680 #7B. There's very little inventory in the building, best of luck and I'm available at your service

Tony Lara
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Rutenberg Realty
tlara@crrnyc.com
917-647-8966
Hello Sheila,

This add is a little misleading. I am assuming you are looking for something less than 3803$ a month, correct?!

Send me an email if you like and we can find something around your budget in the area you are interested in.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hauke

Hauke Gahrmann

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Bond New York Properties, LLC
25 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
T: 212.792.9159
F: 212.792.9241
hauke@bondnewyork.com
http://www.bondnewyork.com/nyc_real_estate_agent_1781.htm
Hi Sheila,

There are currently a number of different 1 BR options available. What is your price point and when do you need to move in date? Once this is clarified I will gladly e-mail you exact floor plans, images and pricing for the listings thta conform to that criteria. I look forward to hearing back from you!
Hello Snnopyg2,

I just checked it out and I saw that in the buiding there the apartment 12G which is one bedroom available for 3803$ per month.
If you want to have more informations about, feel free to email me at monicacarosi@me.com and I will be more than glad to get you back with the info required.