Larochelle M…, Home Buyer in Sunny Isles Beach, FL

Hi my name is Michel Larochelle and I live in Quebec City, I want a house in your area and I am willing to buy before September so if you could guide

Asked by Larochelle Michel, Sunny Isles Beach, FL Tue Jul 10, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Bonjour Michel,

I am a French speaking real estate agent in Miami and I could help you in the purchase of a property.
I am not sure if you are aware but in Florida, the buyer does not pay the agent a commission, only the seller does.

Please let me know if I can help you with your search.

I look forward to hearing from soon.

Warm regards,

Sophie Bamps
Engel & Voelkers
Bonjour Mr. Larochelle,

J'espere que vous allez bien en ce debut de semaine. Je vois que vous etes interesse a investir dans le marche immobilier du Sud de La Floride, et je suis particulierement interesse a vous aider dans votre recherche and achat.

Vous pouvez me contacter par e-mail ( ou par telephone (+13056006373), ou vous pouvez visiter mon site internet http://(

En attandant de vos nouvelles, je vous souhaite une tres bonne journee!

Malika Kabbouchi
Lic. #: 3082743
Platinum Worldwide Realty, LLC
Hi Larochelle
Please if you know the area which community you are interested in. In other case I would need to know your requrement in regards to budget, homes/condos, number of bedrooms and will send you the full list of available properties.
Thank you very much for your inquiry.
cell 305-741-0204
Hello Michel,

I have substancial experience with working with Canadian clients.
I'll be happy to guide you through the process and can provide references from my Quebec province clients, if needed.

There are several steps that we need to take before you come here in September.
If you are financing (we can discuss this privately) - we'll need to get a pre-approval from either an American mortgage bank/mortgage company or from a Canadian Bank (we have many here in this area) - RBC, TD Bank, and Desjardins Bank at 1001 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 phone (954) 456-4520.
If you have a cash purchase, depending on your price point and criteria - there are many properties to choose from, and we'll need a proof of funds from your bank - for the offer.
Other things to consider is opening a company here in the US - to handle a US FIRPTA law:,…
I'll be happy to go over this with you in more detail off line.
This could save you money later on.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc. or 305-904-2355
Bien sur Michel. Je vis a Sunny Isles et je suis agent immobilier. Je connais tres bien la region et je pourrais très bien te guider. Tu peux me rejoindre au 754-246-7218

Eric Morin
Hi Michael, I can assist you in the Sunny Isles Beach area, give me a call or email, I'll be happy to find something that matches your criteria.
Hi Michel,

I would be more than willing to assist you with your purchase in Sunny Isles Beach. Currently, I represent the developer for Ocean Reserve located at 19370 Collins Avenue. Please visit our website at and you may reach me at 305.682.2342 with any questions or concerns. Look forward to hearing from you soon!