Property Q&A in Overbrook>Question Details

Latoya Ogles…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Hi my name is Latoya is there a contact phone number for this property or can u give me a cal in regards to this home@610-278-7451 Thanks

Asked by Latoya Oglesby, Philadelphia, PA Fri Mar 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/sold/1…

Answers

4
If you found this property on Trulia without an MLS number, then it is an old listing and just being used for a comparable sale. If you would like more information regarding homes in this area, please call me direct at 215-757-2889

Sheri Curci
Remax Properties
It appears no one has done their homework this address is no listed for sale on the MLS so just as you are trying to get info other will rush to HELP without knowing what your needs are. If you still need help please call ne at 215-725-5700 X49

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700X49
philcunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
All homes for sale may not be on the MLS. Some are fsbo. Sometimes it is worth talking to someone to find out just where they received the information.
Thank You!!
Flag Sat Mar 2, 2013
Hi Latoya,

I work in that area and would be glad to help you with any information about the home. Also, I can recommend a Loan specialist that can help you get pre-qualified for a Home Mortgage. Please give me a call.

Leslie Russell
215-694-9169
Hi my name is Theresa Smith.

I am a Realtor with Century21 Chapel Realty. I can assist you with this property.
My direct number is 215 317-1070