Property Q&A in Chapel Hill>Question Details

fjoselyn.jf, Renter in Chapel Hill, NC

Hi my name is Joselyn I am Intrested in renting a Single-Family House with 3 bedrooms and at least 2 bathrooms. This one looks like the perfect one

Asked by fjoselyn.jf, Chapel Hill, NC Mon May 21, 2012

I don't have any credit history, But i do have a full-time job, I would like to know what I will need, or what can I do in order to rent this property.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3079546307-350-Plaza-Dr-Chapel-…

Answers

8
The rental company that manages my properties is Dunlap-Lilley Properties, 919 967 5552. Speak to Will Duncan there and perhaps you can work out something, be sure to tell him I suggested you call.
Dear JF,

285G is available on Plaza Drive. Please call our office (919.967.6408) M-F 9:30-4 to obtain specific information about how to see the townhome and how to rent.
I just checked the listing and that unit is not shown. However, 240 Plaza Drive Unit #: 8 is available. The rent is $1,100 per month, $40 application fee, security deposit $1,100. You would make an application and if you have a credit problem you would write and send a letter to accompany the application with justification. Let me know if I can show it to you. Best wishes, Charles
Hi Joselyn,
This property is a for sale as is property..I am not a property management company, so I not have rentals. Search Google for property management companies in Chapel Hill. Good Luck!
Call Team Jodi Property Management Group, the property managers. They will have an application.
203 Somerset Drive in Chapel Hill is not currently being offered as a rental property.
Joselyn, I just check my listings and while this particular property is not in this listing group I do see 40 other in the Chapel Hill area that I would be happy to show you and assist you in the rental. I will also have someone work with you and help you begin to establish your credit history. Let me know if I may help.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Real Estate Broker
Coldwell Banker HPW, Serving the Triangle and Surrounding Areas
919-491-2826
Joselyn,

I don't get involved with rentals, and can't answer your specific question. I would suggest contacting the listing agency Team Jodi. You can find thier direct contact information here on Trulia.