Property Q&A in San Antonio>Question Details

James Nickles, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Hi, my name is James Nickles. I am in the Army National Guard, and just came back from Afghanistan. I'm getting treatment from FT Sam Houston. I don't

Asked by James Nickles, San Antonio, TX Sat Apr 21, 2012

know when i'm going to be released from here to go back to my unit in Oklahoma. I was wondering if y'all could do a month-to-month lease? My email is James.Nickles1@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3075060100-3550-S-Gevers-St-311…

Answers

2
Hi, James,

Thanks for your service. We are grateful for your selfless courage in responding to the country's call. I hope you are getting all the treatment you need.

You may not need a special lease. The Texas Property Code and most standard leases comply with Federal Law which states that military orders for relocation are sufficient to terminate a lease (after 30 day notice). I might add that, although you didn't mention your family size, sometimes an apartment is a better short term solution.

I can introduce you to several property managers who can tell you exactly how that plays out in the real world.

Please feel free to call me at (210) 764-9403 or e-mail me at docs@kw.com.

Doc Stephens, REALTOR
Hey James, sweetie its really hard to do a month to month, we would love to talk. Thank you for you service.

Please give me a call and God Bless

Carol Woodward
Keller Williams
877-877-0380