Property Q&A in Middletown>Question Details

Deirdre Mcgo…, Home Buyer in Brick, NJ

Hi my name is Deirdre and I'm very interested in this home and would like to know who to contact thank you.

Asked by Deirdre Mcgough, Brick, NJ Tue Jul 14, 2009

I'm looking to set up an appointment with the agent to come see this home.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072738243-401-Port-Monmouth-…

Answers

3
Dear Deirdre,

My name is Patricia Lipert and I work with Heritage House Sotheby's International Realty in Middletown. This is one of our office's listings. I would be glad to make arrangements for you to see this home. Please feel free to contact me on my cell number below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Patricia Lipert
Heritage House Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Patricia.Lipert@SothebysRealty.com
732-216-6917
Web Reference: http://www.pattylipert.com
Hi Deirdre,
This is a lovely home in the North Middletown section of Middletown. Built in 1979, it has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. It is only a few blocks from the water but does not appear to be in a floodplain. It's a short sale, meaning the bank is owed more than the current market value. Its important to understand what this means to you as a buyer. Feel free to contact me to discuss short sales and scheduling an appointment to see this home. I have another home about to come on the market nearby in the Port Monmouth section of Middletown which I'd be happy to show you as well.

Thomas McCormack
tom@thomasmccormack.com
732-212-0440 x212
Please email me at Karen.Lampiasi@cbmoves.com and I'd be happy to arrange for you to work with a great agent locally who can help you see this home, as well as any other homes you are interested in.