Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

crystal.vzqz, Renter in Austin, TX

Hi my name is Crystal and i currently rent and my lease is up in May and wanted to see when this duplex would be avai and possible to hold it

Asked by crystal.vzqz, Austin, TX Sun Jan 29, 2012

please email me at crystal,vzqz@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3000047550-1402-W-Braker-Ln-A…

Answers

4
Crystal,
I highly recommend you contact Betina who answered earlier. She will guide you along the way.
Bill Austin
Most landlords won't hold a property more than about two weeks. This property is Pending, so they already have an application in process. If you like I can send you similar properties. Just send me an email with your rent limit and preferred criteria. I'm sorry the property you asked about is Pending.
Sincerely
Betina
Hi Crystal,

The rental market is super hot right now due to the Greater Austin area having on average 159 people moving here every day. You best bet is to get set up on a Market Watch search which will give you real time data and as you get closer to your move date jumping on a property quickly...having a Realtor represent you is key in getting a great property at a great price...Let me know if you need any help, many of the Realtors in my office specialize in leasing.

David
It is marked Pending which means they have an approved applicant, but the lease has not been executed.