Property Q&A in Helendale>Question Details

Bdsteeg, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Hi, just wondering if you can provide any condo information on this (condo owners association costs, etc.).

Asked by Bdsteeg, Outside U.S. Wed Aug 18, 2010

Also, are there any liens on the property or any hidden costs?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3025169131-14355-Nautical-Ln-…

Answers

1
Yes, as the listing agent on this property for over two years, I certainly can respond with what I know at this time. It is going to Auction this month....there are 21 completed units and 20 were not sold in all that time. the 21st one was sold and is now on the market at $134,500 as a bank owned property. The dues are estimated to be $280 a month, plus Silver Lakes Assn. dues of $155 a month. There are no amenities on this property with the exception of a continuous dock on the water side for boating, fishing etc. The listing pricing is a starting point and each one will have a reserve amount (MUST get to that amount to purchase). Because it is a condominium project, as I buyer, I would be aware of how many buyers may be investors who wish to rent the property out and also, how many actually sell and would those few be responsible for the whole complex maintenance. If so, the few would have to know their dues would not cover it and would need to be increased accordingly. Some things to think about. Be sure to investigate prior to purchase.