Rob Lang, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Hi- is this house still for sale: 624 NW 22nd court Wilton manors, FL thanks. rob

Asked by Rob Lang, New York, NY Mon Feb 23, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Rob.. As you allready know from the other agents; that property is not currently available. ............I presently have beautiful turn key homes for sale in Wilton Manors & also neighboring Oakland Park under $300K up to 430K....I am very knowledgeable in these areas & have been selling in them for the past 24 years...... Please advise me of your "Comfort Zone" price wise......It is to your benefit to pick 1 Agent to help you locate that "PERFECT PROPERTY FOR YOUR WANTS & NEEDS".......Please contact me if you would like to take advantage of my expertise in todays market............I will guide you thru the steps & make life very uncomplicated............ Have you spoken to a mortgage person to find out what you qualtify for?......Perhaps FHA FINANCING WHICH ONLY REQUIRES 3.5% DOWN MAY WORK!.....I work in all price ranges........

Please call me for any questions you may have about homes in Broward County.

Kind Regards,

Peggy Glass
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate
the home on 22nd CT has been temp. taken off the market. It is not the first time this happens it may be placed back on the market??

It has been for sale now for some time specifically since July of 2007 when it was listed for $629,900, with at thelast available listed price of $499,000

I have shown this home and it is quite nice. great for entertaining and beautifully updated, nice big master bedroom and great curb appeal.

If i can help with this or any other sinilar home please contact me at your convenience

Jose Castillo
Coral Shores Realty
954-240-3940 or
Web Reference:
Hi Rob:

I absolutely LOVE this house. Right now, in fact as of 2/17 it is temporarily off the market. If you are seriously interested, please let me know and I would be more than happy to speak to the listing agent to see what the story is. It has been off the market before, for about 3 weeks, so perhaps something similar is happening now. The current price is $499,990. It's been listed since July 2007, when it went on the market for $629,900.

Anyhow, I would say that you could still buy this home, even though it is temporarily off the market.

If I can help with any additional information or make some calls for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Tel: 954-816-7996
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Web Reference:
Hello Rob - this property is currently "temporarily-off-the-market". If you would like to email me a note to followup on it for you, I would be happy to let you know once it's active again. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Angela Jensen
REO/Foreclosure Specialist
Coldwell Banker
(954) 465- 1388
Web Reference: