Property Q&A in Wilmington>Question Details

savannahpric…, Other/Just Looking in Wilmington, NC

Hi, is this house actually for sale right now, or is this an older add?

Asked by savannahprice1995, Wilmington, NC Sun Jul 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Wilmington/sold/1…

Answers

4
If you are asking for 737 Shawnee Trail - it is not for sale with the MLS; if you like the area, look at 410 Horn Rd...it is for sale at 139,900. Let me know if I can help you, call my office at Intracoastal Realty 910-795-6193
Thank you
Vanessa E. Rieker
737 Shawnee Trail is not on the market and has not been on the market according to our MLS. There are properties comparable to this one that are available. Give us a call and we can help you see what is on the market and guide you through the process. 910-620-7206
Ed
It is just a public record, Trulia and Zillow place all homes in their system and give you previous information on them. If you are looking for something near there and I can help just let me know.

Jeff

Jeff Lesley
Century 21 Sweyer & Associates
910-297-7071
JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com
Its not on the market at the current time. May I assist you in finding the perfect home?