Cambria, Home Buyer in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Hi, is there a chance that this home may be back on the market? Who would I contact to find out?.?

Asked by Cambria, Lake Havasu City, AZ Wed Jun 8, 2011

Also, it states that it was built in 1983 which is wrong. the date was around 1962. I know this for a fact as my grandmother built this house and it was around 1983 that she SOLD it. Thanks! Cambria

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Lake_Havasu_City/sold/58…

Answers

8
--Hi Cambria-
Did you get the information on your grandma's home? Let me know if you're interested in purchasing it... Give me a call
928 208-1591

Patty Caperon
Cambria, I see that you have some responses from Real Estate Agents that can meet your needs. Before a contract can be made on any home it is necessary to be conditionally approved (unless you are paying cash). I would like to be of service to you so that you will be prepared when the time is right. If you haven't already been conditionally approved, please consider me, PATricia Tenney, as your Mortgage Consultant of choice. MidWest Financial Mortgage Services--we give Good Loans Done Right since 1981!
Hello Again,
I got your email but when I sent direct it did not go through so back to Trulia.
Loreto, I have spent many wonderful days down in Loreto, as my late father in law had a home down there in the 1990’s We use to fly down to Mulege & enjoy the food & music and then on to Pops house for fishing & margaritas. Is the Pelican bar still there?
But I digress, The house in question has no pool but the house but was built by Lakeside Homes and was a popular model over the years, hence the picture looking like your grandmothers. I looked up your grandmothers name on the tax record, but no current property ownership in Lake Havasu. If you like, I’ll continue to check to see if the San Juan home comes back up on the market.
Have a wonderful time, wish I was there. Gail Francis
Hello Cambria,
Our county records show this property to be built in 1983. I will say that occasionally the city will re-age a property if it has had extensive remodels but the only way to tell is to go to the city and review the history.
As far as the house coming back on the market it is up to the homeowner. It was not sold, it just does not have an active listing contract right now.
Hope this helps.
Hello Cambria,
I did a little research on the property located at 2581 San Juan Dr. It has been listed by 3 differant agents over the last 3 years with differant building dates 1983 & the last 1972. I went to the Mohave tax record history and the earliest date of sale was 1978 purchased by the Carl & Mildred Dege and most likly the lot that was sold. It looks like the Dege family has been the owners of the property until 1998 passing from one family member to another. In 1998 John Nelson purchased the home & sold again in 2002 to the present owner. Is this the address of your Grandmothers property or was her name Dege? I love a mystery. I'm not sure if the property will be listed again as the current status is cancelled or withdrawn. Gail Francis agent with Lake Havasu City Properties
Cambria,

There is a good chance that this home will be back on the market, as the listing expired on 5/31/2011. If you would like me to let you know when it is relisted, you can email me at suzanne@suzannewhite.net. According to the tax records the home was built in 1983, the correct address of the property is 2581 San Juan Dr.
Cambria,
To find out any info on any house, any licensed realtor can find the answers for you.
Call Rick at 928-230-4699. I am a licensed Realtor.
Hi Cambria,
I think the house you have inquired about is not the one you are thinking about. The link to the home you asked about shows a house that was built in 83. What is the address of your grandmothers home and I can check it for you to see if it is on the market.
Debbie Lackey
Remax Prestige Properties
928 486-1292