Property Q&A in Brisbane>Question Details

Janet, Home Buyer in Castro Valley, CA

Hi, is the property still on sale and can we schedule a viewing?

Asked by Janet, Castro Valley, CA Sat Mar 13, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072801364-411-Callippe-Ct-Br…

Answers

3
Are you talking about listings in Pescadero? If so, which - 7.5 acres or the 64+ acres. Yes both are still available. I will be available tomorrow AM or Wed after 2:00 PM Will be in Tahoe at a seminar between times.

C/S
Hi Janet,

The sellers decided to take this off the market for now. They are trying to work out a modification to their current loan so that they won't have to sell.

Others are coming on to the market soon. Please contact me and we can discuss further.

Joel Diaz
650.520.7483
Hi Janet,

Thank you for inquiring regarding this listing in Brisbane. This property was listed in MLS on 06/23/2008 as a short sale for 610 days. The listing was withdrawn in 02/23/10 and my guess is that since it was a short sale the sellers lender didn't agree on the listing price. There is a possibility that the property went into foreclosure. I have lived in this area for 10 yrs so I am very familiar with the location. This property is currently not listed anymore and who knows when the bank is going to list it as a bank foreclosure. If you need more listings or information around this area please email or call me at my information down below.

Cristina Weglinski
Realty World Avant Properties
cell: 415-987-3784
cristyweg@comcast.net